Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Let's catch up :)

Wow ... it's been a while since I have posted anything here - life has been a whirlwind and much has been going on!

So ... we moved to our new home in the beginning of August, love the house, and we are getting adjusted to the area.  In some ways it's been difficult to readjust, we had FINALLY made friends in our old neighborhood, and were at a point that we were really loving where we were - except our house.  Now we have a house that we love, and some great neighbors, but it takes work to build new relationships.... especially when it's been cold/snowing since a couple months after we moved into our house!

On top of this, we started homeschooling (a whole separate post on that later), joined a homeschool co-op, I attend (and love) MOPS, have started going to a new church, joined AWANA, and put the girls back into swimming lessons ... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!  I feel as though I am treading water, waiting for some of these things to end so that life can be a little bit less chaotic!  We have things going on just about every day -- for those of you who know me ... I don't function well this way!!!

Life has been crazy, but as always, God is good!  He has shown Himself faithful time and again through these months.  While we might not always know what He is doing, I do not doubt for a second that He is in control and has a plan (more on that when the time is right).

I plan to get back to posting MUCH more often, and hope that you will be back to join me here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment