Monday, December 31, 2012

Perfect Moms Need Not Apply

Are you a perfect mom?  By that, I mean, do you do the right thing at the right time with the right attitude EVERY time?  If so, stop reading now ... or maybe give yourself some grace and read on (you know what you need).

This year I was given a surprise gift from someone that I don't even know - the opportunity to be on the launch team for a great new book!  The book is titled No More Perfect Moms, written by Jill Savage.  If you are unfamiliar with her, she is the founder and CEO of Hearts at Home.  I was able to attend my first Hearts at Home conference this past fall in Rochester, let me tell you, it was life-changing and encouraging and challenging all a the same time.  In our registration bags, we were all given a preview of the book - which I promptly skimmed while waiting for mom's night out to start ... I knew, then and there, that I would be purchasing this book, in fact I almost pre-ordered it at the conference.

Fast forward to the week before Christmas when I got a glorious email saying that I had been selected to be part of the launch team for this fantastic book!  I was beside myself excited!  Now, I get to tell you all about the book and how fabulous it really is and wet your appetite for your copy!  

Are you so excited that you can hardly wait?  I am!  Here are some ways that you can be involved now and get the most from the book:

 1. Sign up for Jill Savage's "No More Perfect Moms" 31-Day Email Challenge. You don't have to have the book {which doesn't release until February anyway} to be part of this. Click here to sign up so you can start receiving real-life encouragement in your inbox on Jan. 1 (tomorrow).

2. Don't buy the book yet, but get ready to do so Feb. 4-9. Along with the release of "No More Perfect Moms," Hearts at Home and Moody Publishers will offer additional bonus resources worth more than $100 if you order/buy the book anytime Feb. 4-9. Click here to learn more about this and sign up to be reminded of the release date.  We want to get the book on the Best Seller List so that more mom's can be reached.

3. Visit "No More Perfect Moms" website. This is where you can share stories, learn more about the book, and view motherhood resources.

I look forward to making motherhood real with you, my friends!

------
A PDF copy of the book was given to me to review, but the thoughts and commentary are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment